PRODUCT CODE: PAF-1015
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ Full Face Mask Quantitative Fit Test (TSI PortaCount) Adaptor
The CleanSpace Full Face Mask Quantitative Fit Test (PortaCount) Adaptor is designed to be used with the CleanSpace Full Face Mask (PAF-1106, PAF-1014). It is utilized as a mask fit test adaptor to be fitted in the front of the mask for Quantitative Fit (TSI PortaCount) Testing.
Compatible with the CleanSpace Full Face Mask (PAF-1106, PAF-1014)
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Designed for comfort over long periods
- Allows sweating and breathability
- Easy to wash and quick drying
- Designed for long wear in harsh environments
- Easy and quick replacemen
Specifications and materials
- Weight: 75g
- Dimensions: 850mm x 500mm x 400mm
- Material: Plastic, High grade aluminum and silicone
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents.
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, water, grease and oil.
Welding, Woodworking, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Mining, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, DIY, etc.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres