PRODUCT CODE: PAF-2034
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace2 Power Unit
*Available in North America only.
The CleanSpace2 Power Unit is a battery-powered, positive pressure air-purifying respirator (PAPR). It is breath responsive and designed to provide comfortable respiratory protection in the workplace.
The CleanSpace2 respirator can be used with CleanSpace Half Masks (PAF-0033, PAF-1010, PAF-0027). The Power Unit is compatible with the CleanSpace High-Efficiency Particulate Filters (99.97% efficiency).
Mask not included.
Particulate EN 12942 (CE Mark)
PAPR-High Efficiency (HEPA) Particulate
- Contains: harness, neck supports, battery charger, flow test cap, mask fit cap, carry bag
- Light weight and comfortable
- AirSensit™ System for mask pressure control and breath responsive airflow
- Long operating time: up to 8 hours and quick battery recharging: < 2hours
- One-button system and standby and auto-start/stop mode for quick don/doffing
- Altitude compensated filter blocked detection
- Can be tested by Quantitatively Mask Fit (PortaCount) Tests
- Compatible with all CleanSpace Half Masks
- Compatible with all CleanSpace filters.
- Particulate filter end of life
- Battery charge level
- Low battery warning
- Manufacturers minimum design flow: 120L/min
- Peak airflow: Up to 220 l/min
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Lithium-ion polymer battery; Battery recharging: less than 2 hours
- AC Adaptor charger: Input 100 – 240V, 50 to 60Hz, output 13.5Vdc ± 5%, 24W
- Operating time: up to 8 hours
- Operating temperature range: –10 C to +45 C at <90% relative humidity
- Charging temperature range: 0˚C to 35˚C
- Storage temperature range: –10 C to +35 C at <90% relative humidity
Welding, Woodworking, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Mining, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
IMPORTANT: CleanSpace2 respirators are NOT IP Rated or intrinsically safe approved and should not be used for asbestos removal or chemical applications where decontamination showers are used.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace is an air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure mask and is designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.