PRODUCT CODE: PAF-1030
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ ELITE Head Harness for Half Mask (Fabric)
This new harness accessory is specially designed for wearer comfort during long periods and highly mobile tasks. When used with the CleanSpace respirators, the Elite Harness is ideal for stone work and cement applications in the prevention of silica. This accessory is compatible with the half mask and CleanSpace ULTRA / EX or CleanSpace2 (when used with the large case filter adaptor).
Compatible with the CleanSpace PAPR
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace Respirator: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Designed for comfort over long periods
- Easy to wash and quick drying
- Designed for long wear in harsh environments
- Easy and quick replacement
- Unique toggle system for easy adjustment of the mask
- Stability and compatibility with head helmets
- Comfortable and non-irritant fabric.
Specifications and materials
- Weight: 29g
- Dimensions: 580mm x220mm
- Materials: Fabric, Nylon and Velcro
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, water, grease and oil.
Welding, Woodworking, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Mining, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, DIY, etc.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres