PRODUCT CODE: PAF-1012
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ Neck Support (Non-Fabric) Medium
The CleanSpace Neck Support is designed to be used with the CleanSpace ULTRA and CleanSpace EX PAPR units. The CleanSpace Neck Support is a non-fabric spare and comes in three sizes (SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE). The Neck Support is made of polyethylene plastic and is safe for use in decontaminated operations.
Compatible with the CleanSpace ULTRA and EX PAPR (PAF-0070 and PAF-0060)
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace Respirators: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Designed for comfort over long periods
- Allows sweating and breathability
- Easy to wash and quick drying
- Designed for long wear in harsh environments
- Easy and quick replacement
Specifications and materials
- Weight: 7g (Small) and 8g (Large)
- Dimensions: 137mm x 44mm x 61mm (Small) – 137mm x 44mm x 66mm (Large)
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents.
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil.
Welding, Woodworking, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Mining, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, DIY, etc.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres