PRODUCT CODE: PAF-1010
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ Half Mask Medium
The CleanSpace Half Masks are specifically designed to work to complete the CleanSpace PAPR system. Compatible with all CleanSpace Respirators, the Half Masks clip quickly onto the power units and are easily unclipped for cleaning. The Half Masks are made of soft silicone that readily molds to the face and does not cause allergic dermatitis.
IMPORTANT: If you are using a CleanSpace EX PAPR please consult your site Intrinsically Safe approvals. These Half Masks are not certified intrinsically safe.
Compatible with ALL CleanSpace PAPR power units
IP Rating 66
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Half masks available in 3 sizes to facilitate a good seal and a comfortable fit
- Materials: Soft silicone cushion, nylon clips and polycarbonate (exhalation valve)
- Mask Fit Test adaptor available for TSI Portacount™ fit testing
- Easy removal for cleaning
- Transparent and facilitates communication
Specifications and materials
- Weight: average 125g
- Dimensions: 170mm x 130mm x 70mm
- Cleaning: Machine washable or use in warm soapy water. Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents.
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity.
- Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil.
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.