PRODUCT CODE: PAF-1003
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ High Efficiency (HEPA) Particulate Filter - High Capacity (HI CAP)
*Available in North America only.
CleanSpace High Efficiency (HEPA) Particulate Filters are suitable for protection against airborne particulate (dust, mists and fumes). Filtration efficiency 99.97% for 0.3um particles or above.
IMPORTANT: When selecting a CleanSpace Filter consult a Health and Safety specialist for advice on the appropriate respiratory equipment and filter use.
Compatible with ALL CleanSpace PAPR Power Units
EN 12942 (CE Mark)
PAPR-High Efficiency (HEPA) Particulate
- CleanSpace High Efficiency (HEPA) Particulate Filters High Capacity must be used in conjunction with CleanSpace Filter Adaptor (PAF-0038)
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace – A light weight PAPR with no hoses/belts
- Suitable for protection against airborne particulate (dust, mists and fumes).
- Materials: Fibreglass particulate media and plastic casing, silicone seal
- Easily fitted and removed from the Power Unit
Specifications and materials
- Weight: average: 100g Dimensions: 170mm x 40mm x 70mm
- Packaged Shelf life: 3 years from manufacturing date
- Materials: Spun polymer fibers
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
- Only to be used with CleanSpace PAPR Power Units
- These filters are not water proof and should be replaced after contact with water.
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
Refer to Filter Selection Table for more details.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.