PRODUCT CODE: PAF-0098
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ Docking Station Charging & Storage Case (holds up to 8 units)
Compatible with ALL CleanSpace Respirators, the CleanSpace Docking Station (PAF-0098) stores and charges 8 power units simultaneous or in part. The container has clear transparent sides and lid to enable visibility to charging units. The Station charges in a closed container protecting the clean units from contamination, liquid or dust. The CleanSpace Station is compatible with standard trolleys or shelving for stationary or mobile options.
Conforms to water tolerant IP Rating.
Compatible with All CleanSpace power units Accord with EN60950-1
- Maintains a safe and clean environment to charge and store respiratory equipment
- Compact and self enclosed unit
- Clear transparent sides and lid to enable visibility to charging units
- Easily adapted to standard trolleys or shelves for fixed or mobile options
Specifications and materials
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Dimensions: 476mm x 475mm x 308mm
- Polycarbonate and ABS. Electronics are contained in the based on this device
Cleaning & Storage
- Cleaning: Standard cleaning and disinfectant agents with water can be used to clean the docking station. WARNING: This is an electronic device – do not submerge or put in commercial washers. Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone) to clean.
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, water, grease and oil.
Primary healthcare facilities, pharmaceutical production, laboratories, animal research facilities and emergency/disaster responders. Suitable for protection against particulates including airbourne biohazards.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
The CleanSpace Docking Station should ONLY be used to charge CleanSpace respirators. CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.