PRODUCT CODE: PAF-0097
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ Hood
The CleanSpace Hood is suitable for use with any CleanSpace half mask system and is designed to provide protection against splash and air-borne contaminants. The Hood does not provide or contribute to the system’s respiratory protection and must always be used alongside a CleanSpace Half Mask and a CleanSpace Particulate Filter. The CleanSpace Hood is simply placed over the top of a fully configured half mask system and does not interface directly with the respiratory system.
EN ISO 13688:2013
EN 13034:2005/A1:2009 (Type PB)
EN 14126:2003 (Type PB-B)
EN 1149-5:2008 (Using EN 1149-1:2006)
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace respirators.
- Materials: Fabric – Microporous polyethylene film laminated to spunbond polypropylene,
Visor – PVC.
- Quickly and easily fitted and removed from the CleanSpace half mask system.
- Wide panoramic visor.
- Pack of 1 (PAF-0097).
Specifications and materials
- Weight: 100g (single, without packaging). Package Dimensions: Length – 220mm, Diameter – 115mm.
- Materials: Fabric – Microporous polyethylene film laminated to spunbond polypropylene, Visor – PVC.
- Storage and Use: –10 C to +50 C (14 F to 122 F) at <90% relative humidity. Keep dry and store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil.
- Cleaning: Do not clean, dispose of when the CleanSpace Hood requires changing.
- The CleanSpace half mask system together with the CleanSpace Hood is a tight-fitting half mask
PAPR. The CleanSpace Hood does not provide or contribute to the system’s respiratory protection.
Healthcare, pharmaceutical production, research, diagnostic laboratories and emergency responders. Suitable for protection against particulates including airborne biohazards. Welding, Woodworking, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Mining, Agriculture, Grinding, Recycling Plants, Processing Plants.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.