PRODUCT CODE: PAF-0087
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ Combined Filter AX P2 TM2 (NR SL)
*Available in EU/AU/NZ only.
For protection against organic gas and vapors produced by solvents with a boiling point ≤65 °C such as acetone, butane, methanol, vinyl chloride and methyl bromide. CleanSpace is the only PAPR available for use with an AX TM2 P2 filter.
In conjunction with a CleanSpace PAPR, the AX filter is applicable to workers undertaking specific low boiling point organic chemical handling in a range of settings, including: chemical processing, pharmaceutical production, manufacturing, aerospace, industrial fumigation and energy, oil & gas.
TM2AXP NR SL
- Compatible with CleanSpace ULTRA and EX Power Units.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace – A light weight PAPR with no hoses/belts.
- Suitable for protection against airborne particulates (dust, mists and fumes) as well as certain low
boiling point (≤ 65°C) organic compounds (e.g. methanol, acetone, methyl bromide).
- Easily fitted and removed from the Power Unit.
Specifications and materials
- Weight: 330g
- Packaged Shelf life: 5 years from manufacturing date.
- Must be used with a CleanSpace Filter Adaptors PAF-0038 or PAF-0078 (EX).
- Materials: Fibreglass particulate and carbon media in ABS case.
- Operating Conditions: –10°C to +45°C (14°F to +113°F) at < 90% relative humidity.
- Storage Conditions:
– Short Term (< 30 days): –10°C to +35°C (14°F to 95°F).
– Long Term (> 30 days): +18°C to +28°C (64°F to 82°F).
– 30% – 50% relative humidity. Out of direct sunlight, in a clean, dry environment.
- The filter is single use only and must be replaced after each use.
- The filter should be replaced if media has come in contact with water
Handling of organic chemicals with low boiling point in sectors including chemical processing; Pharmaceutical production; Manufacturing; Aerospace; Energy, Oil & Gas; Industrial fumigation
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.