PRODUCT CODE: PAF-0078
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace EX Filter Adaptor for large case filters (Intrinsically Safe)
CleanSpace EX Filter Adaptors are specifically designed to complete the CleanSpace EX PAPR System when using the CleanSpace large case filters. The Power Unit filter cover is removed and replaced with the Filter Adaptor, which the large filters are then clipped in place.
IMPORTANT: When selecting a CleanSpace Filter please consult a Health and Safety specialist for advice on the appropriate respiratory equipment and filter use.
Compatible with CleanSpace EX Power Units
Ex ia I Ma
Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
I M1 Ex ia I Ma
II 2 G Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
- Compatible with the CleanSpace PAPR power units PAF-0060
- Suitable for all CleanSpace large filters: PAF-0037, PAF-0050, PAF-0051, PAF-0052 and PAF-0077
- Materials: Plastic casing (Electrically Conductive), silicone seal and steel fasteners and stainless steel springs.
- Easy and quickly fitted and removed from the power unit
Specifications and materials
- Weight: average 105g
- Dimensions: 180mm x 100mm x 80mm
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
- Only to be used with CleanSpace EX PAPR power units
Suitable Applications for Intrinsically Safe approved sites
- Underground mining requiring “Very High” equipment protection level (Ma) and level “ia” ignition protection to Methane, where constant risk of presence exists.
- Propane and Ethylene gas environment requiring “High” equipment protection Level (Gb) and level “ib” ignition protection, where the presence of such gases is likely to occur (Zone 1).
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.