PRODUCT CODE: PAF-0062
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ EX Half Mask Medium
The CleanSpace EX Half Masks are specifically designed to complete the CleanSpace EX PAPR system. The Half Masks clip quickly onto the power units and are easily unclipped for cleaning. The Half Masks are made of soft silicone that readily molds to the face and does not cause allergic dermatitis. The CleanSpace EX Half Masks have been treated with an electrically conductive coating and have been approved for the use in Intrinsically safe environments.
Compatible with CleanSpace EX Power Units
CE Mark EN12942: 1998 +A2: 2008 TM3 (Europe)
PAPR-P3 (provides P2 with Half Mask)
Ex ia I Ma
Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
I M1 Ex ia I Ma
II 2 G Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Half masks available in 3 sizes to facilitate a good seal and a comfortable fit
- Materials: Soft silicone cushion, nylon clips and polycarbonate (exhalation valve)
- Mask Fit Test adaptor available for TSI PortaCount fit testing
- Easy removal for cleaning
- Transparent and facilitates communication
Specifications and materials
- Weight: average 125g
- Dimensions: 170mm x 130mm x 70mm
- Cleaning: Machine washable or use in warm soapy water. Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil.
Suitable Applications for Intrinsically Safe approved sites
- Underground mining requiring “Very High” equipment protection level (Ma) and level “ia” ignition protection to Methane, where constant risk of presence exists
- Propane and Ethylene gas environment requiring “High” equipment protection Level (Gb) and level “ib” ignition protection, where the presence of such gases is likely to occur (Zone 1).
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.