PRODUCT CODE: PAF-0051
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ Combined Filter TM3 ABE1 P SL R
*Available in the EU only.
The CleanSpace Combined Filter TM3 ABE1 P SL R is suitable for protection against airborne particulate (dust, mists and fumes), organic, inorganic and acid gases or vapors (boiling point >65C).
IMPORTANT: When selecting a CleanSpace Filter please consult a Health and Safety specialist for advice on the appropriate respiratory equipment and filter use.
Compatible with ALL CleanSpace PAPR power units
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Suitable for protection against airborne particulate (dust, mists and fumes), organic, inorganic and acid gases or vapors (boiling point >65C)
- Materials: Fibreglass particulate media, activated carbon and plastic casing, silicone seal
- Easily fitted and removed from the power unit.
Specifications and materials
- Weight: average 113g; Dimensions: 170mm x 40mm x 70mm
- Packaged Shelf life: 5 years from manufacturing date
- These filters are not water proof and should be replaced if they come in contact with water
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
- Only to be used with CleanSpace PAPR power units.
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
Refer to Filter Selection Table for more details.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.