PRODUCT CODE: PAF-0050
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ Combined Filter A1 P3 TM3 SLR
*Available in the EU only.
The CleanSpace Combined Filter A1 P3 TM3 P SL R is suitable for protection against airborne particulate (dust, mists and fumes), organic gases or vapors (boiling point >65C).
IMPORTANT: When selecting a CleanSpace Filter please consult a Health and Safety specialist for advice on the appropriate respiratory equipment and filter use.
Compatible with ALL CleanSpace PAPR power units
- The CleanSpace High Capacity Particulate Filter must be used in conjunction with the CleanSpace Filter Adaptor (PAF-0038)
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Suitable for protection against airborne particulate (dust, mists and fumes), organic gases or vapors (boiling point >65C)
- Materials: Fibreglass particulate media, activated carbon and plastic casing, silicone seal
- Easily fitted and removed from the power unit.
Specifications and materials
- Weight: average 175g. Dimensions: 170mm x 46mm x 70mm
- Packaged Shelf life: 5 years from manufacturing date.
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–14°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
- Only to be used with CleanSpace PAPR Power Units
- These filters are not water proof and should be replaced if in contact with water.
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding
Refer to Filter Selection Table for more details.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.