PRODUCT CODE: PAF-0038
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ Filter Adaptor
CleanSpace Filter Adaptor must be in placed when using the CleanSpace large case filters: PAF-0037, PAF-0091, PAF-0050 and PAF-0051. The Power Unit cover is removed and replaced with the Filter Adaptor, which the large filters are then clipped in place.
IMPORTANT: When selecting a CleanSpace Filter please consult a Health and Safety specialist for advice on the appropriate respiratory equipment and filter use.
Compatible with ALL CleanSpace PAPR power units
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Suitable for use with all CleanSpace large filters: PAF-0037, PAF-0091, PAF-0050, and PAF-0051
- Materials: Plastic casing, silicone seal and steel fasteners and stainless steel springs
- Easy and quickly fitted and removed from the power unit
Specifications and materials
- Weight: average 113g
- Dimensions: 180mm x 100mm x 80mm
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
- Only to be used with CleanSpace PAPR power units
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services,
Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
Refer to Filter Selection Table for more details.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.