PRODUCT CODE: CST1036
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ CST Half Mask inc. Head Harness Large
A CleanSpace CST Half Mask (including a CleanSpace CST Head Harness) is designed for use with the CleanSpace PRO Power Unit (CST1001) and CleanSpace ULTRA Power Unit (CST 1011).
A CleanSpace CST Half Mask is made of soft silicone that readily molds to the face and does not cause allergic dermatitis. The easy-to-locate clips secure the CleanSpace CST Half Mask to the Power Unit. The CleanSpace CST Head Harness attaches easily to connection points on the mask arms and can be removed for cleaning.
A CleanSpace CST Half Mask (including a CleanSpace CST Head Harness) is NOT certified intrinsically safe.
IP65 Rating – when used with CleanSpace ULTRA Power Unit (CST1011)
- Light weight, comfortable and durable
- Soft silicone that readily molds to the face
- Available in 3 sizes – Small, Medium and Large – to facilitate a good seal and a comfortable fit
- Transparent to assist with communication
- Compatible with most cleaning and disinfection protocols
- Easily removable exhalation valve for cleaning
- Fit Test adaptor available for CNC Quantitative Fit Testing
- Half Mask Product Weight: 6.0 oz
- Head Harness Product Weight: 1.0 oz
Silicone face piece | nylon mask release clips | polycarbonate exhalation valve | silicone leaf valve (Head Harness Materials: High Density Polyethylene | Nylon | High Strength Silicone)
Cleaning, Use & Storage Conditions
- Cleaning: warm soapy water and soft, lint free cloth or industrial washer
- Use temperature range: -10°C to +45°C (14°F to +113°F) at < 90% relative humidity
- Storage conditions: +10°C to +30°C (+50°F to +86°F) at < 75% relative humidity
- Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
Examples: Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Service, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
The CleanSpace ULTRA system (CST1011) with the CleanSpace CST Half Mask (including CleanSpace CST Head Harness) is suitable for chemical applications where decontamination showers are used.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted, positive pressure systems and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use CleanSpace respirators in immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered or in oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.
Click here to read important Warranty information and complete the Warranty Registration Online Form for CleanSpace Products. Consumable parts are warranted up to the point of use, provided they have been stored correctly and are within their expiry date.
CleanSpace recommends filters are replaced regularly.