PRODUCT CODE: CST1024
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ CST Cleaning and Storage Plug
The CleanSpace CST Cleaning and Storage Plug is designed to be used only with the CleanSpace CST PRO Power Unit (CST1001) and the CST ULTRA Power Unit (CST1011).
With the filter removed from the CleanSpace CST ULTRA Power Unit, this accessory is used to seal all openings (both bellows and filter air inlet).
During cleaning, all openings must be sealed. It is also recommended that all openings are sealed after cleaning and decontamination, and during storage.
- Clips easily into position
- Facilitates a high level of cleaning
- Keeps dust and moisture from entering during and after cleaning, decontamination, and storage
- Product weight: 61 g
- Product dimensions: 6.3 in x 2.2 in x 2.6 in
Cleaning, Use & Storage Conditions
- Cleaning: Warm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8).
- Storage and Use: +10°C to +30°C (+50°F to +86°F) at < 75% relative humidity.
- Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil.
CleanSpace CST Cleaning and Storage Plug is suitable for use during and after cleaning processes, decontamination, and storage.
The CleanSpace CST Cleaning and Storage Plug must be inserted into both bellows and filter air inlet of the CleanSpace CST ULTRA Power Unit.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted, positive pressure systems and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use CleanSpace respirators in immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered or in oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.
Click here to read important Warranty information and complete the Warranty Registration Online Form for CleanSpace Products. Consumable parts are warranted up to the point of use, provided they have been stored correctly and are within their expiry date.