PRODUCT CODE: CST1021
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ CST Head Harness
The CleanSpace CST Head Harness is specifically designed to aid in supporting the Power Unit for optimal comfort. It is compatible with the CleanSpace PRO system (CST1001) and CleanSpace ULTRA System (CST1011). The CleanSpace CST Head Harness is required to be worn with the CleanSpace CST Half Face Mask system.
The CleanSpace CST Head Harness clips easily onto the CleanSpace CST Half Face Mask and adjusts for head size and shape.
The CleanSpace CST Head Harness is NOT certified intrinsically safe.
- Designed for comfort over long periods
- Attaches securely to Half Face Mask and Power Unit
- Can be adjusted to 3 sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Designed for long wear in harsh environments
- Product Weight: 1.0 oz
- Product Dimension: 0.47 in x 0.71 in x 0.67 in Materials
High Density Polyethylene, Nylon, High Strength Silicone
Cleaning, Use & Storage Conditions
- Cleaning: Warm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8).
- Use temperature range: -10°C to +45°C (14°F to +113°F) at < 90% relative humidity
- Storage conditions: +10°C to +30°C (+50°F to +86°F) at < 75% relative humidity
- Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
Examples: Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Service, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
The CleanSpace ULTRA system (CST1011) with fitted CleanSpace CST Head Harness and CST Half Face Mask is suitable for chemical applications where decontamination showers are used.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted, positive pressure systems and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use CleanSpace respirators in immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered or in oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.
Click here to read important Warranty information and complete the Warranty Registration Online Form for CleanSpace Products. Consumable parts are warranted up to the point of use, provided they have been stored correctly and are within their expiry date.