PRODUCT CODE: CST1017
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ CST Full Face Mask Small
A CleanSpace CST Full Face Mask is designed for use with the CleanSpace ULTRA Power Unit (CST1011). It is suitable for applications where face protection and eye protection are required.
A CleanSpace CST Full Face Mask clips to the power unit and provides respiratory, face and eye protection. It is comprised of an outer visor, inner mask and a five-point harness to evenly support the mask and power unit and provide ease of movement.
IP Rating 65 – when used with CleanSpace ULTRA Power Unit (CST1011)
- Visor: Scratch-resistant and solvent-resistant coating
- Wide panoramic visor
- Silicone cushion seals to the face for optimum protection and comfort
- Recommended for applications where face protection and eye protection are required
- Suitable for long periods of wear
- Mylar mechanical speech diaphragm for clear communication
- Positive pressure airflow prevents fogging
- Inner mask has a unique clip-in/clip-out design and is easily removed for cleaning
- Built in adaptor/sampling port for CNC Quantitative Fit Testing
- Accessories available (sold separately): Spectacle kit and visor protection tears offs
- Product Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 in x 8.6 in x 11.0 in
Hard coated polycarbonate visor | nylon mask clips | high strength silicone harness | stainless steel buckle roller | silicone face seal and inner mask cushion | mylar speech diaphragm | polycarbonate exhalation valve cover | impact-modified reinforced polypropylene exhalation valve housing | silicone O-rings
Cleaning, Use & Storage Conditions
- Cleaning: warm soapy water and soft, lint free cloth or industrial washer
- Do not use solvents, hot water, bleaching or chemical agents
- Use temperature range: -10°C to +45°C (14°F to +113°F) at < 90% relative humidity
- Storage conditions: +10°C to +30°C (+50°F to +86°F) at < 75% relative humidity
- Store away from direct sunlight, grease, and oil
Examples: Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Service, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
The CleanSpace ULTRA system (CST 1011) with CleanSpace CST Full Face Mask is suitable for chemical applications where decontamination showers are used.
CleanSpace respirators are PAPRs – air filtering, fan assisted, positive pressure systems and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use CleanSpace respirators in immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered or in oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.
CleanSpace full face masks are not intrinsically safe certified.
Click here to read important Warranty information and complete the Warranty Registration Online Form for CleanSpace Products. Consumable parts are warranted up to the point of use, provided they have been stored correctly and are within their expiry date.
CleanSpace recommends filters are replaced regularly.