PRODUCT CODE: CST1004
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ CST High Efficiency (HE) Particulate Filter (3 Pack)
CleanSpace CST High Efficiency (HE) Particulate Filters are suitable for protection against airborne particulates (dust, mists, fumes) with a particulate filtration efficiency ≥ 99.97%.
CleanSpace CST1004 filters are compatible with the CleanSpace PRO Power Unit (CST1001) and CleanSpace ULTRA Power Unit (CST1011).
CleanSpace CST filters are enabled to collect filter usage data which can be accessed by the CleanSpace Smart App.
IMPORTANT: When selecting a CleanSpace filter please consult a Health and Safety specialist for advice on the appropriate respiratory equipment and filter use.
High Efficiency (HE)
- Convenient to use
- Filter and filter cover integrated into a single item
- Easy to fit and remove from the power unit using snap in/snap out clips
- No requirement for a filter adaptor
- Optimal Filter usage target is assisted by AirSensit™ Technology
- Fitted with a near-field communication chip
- Collects and transfers filter usage data to the CleanSpace Smart App via the power unit firmware
- Absence of a filter and chip in correct working position will trigger an alarm in the power unit. The CleanSpace Smart App displays a notification if it is being used during this time
- Detection of filter being used past the filter expiry date triggers an alarm in the power unit. The CleanSpace Smart App displays a notification if it is being used during this time
- Packaged Weight & Dimensions: 6.7 oz, 7.1 in x 6.3 in x 2.0 in (3 pack)
- Product Weight & Dimension: 1.7 oz, 5.5 in x 2.1 in x 1.6 in (single filter)
- Approved High Efficiency filtration performance: ≥ 99.97% filtration efficiency for particulates
- Sold in a pack of 3 filters
Borosilicate microfibre media | ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) Plastic Casing | Silicone Seal
Use & Storage Conditions
- Use temperature range: -10°C to +45°C (14°F to +113°F) at < 90% relative humidity
- Storage conditions: +10°C to +30°C (+50°F to +86°F) at < 75% relative humidity
- Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil.
- Packaged Shelf life: 5 years from manufacturing date
This filter is recommended for high dust concentrations. Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Service, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
CleanSpace respirators are PAPRs – air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use CleanSpace in immediately dangerous to life or health IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.
These filters are not waterproof and should be replaced if they come into contact with water.
Click here to read important Warranty information and complete the Warranty Registration Online Form for CleanSpace Products. Consumable parts are warranted up to the point of use, provided they have been stored correctly and are within their expiry date.
CleanSpace recommends filters are replaced regularly.