PRODUCT CODE: CS3020
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace HALO Power Unit
*Available in North America only.
CleanSpace HALO Power Units are a battery-powered, positive pressure air-purifying respirator with IP Rating 66. CleanSpace HALO is suitable for healthcare, laboratory, pharmaceutical and emergency response. Protection in applications with particulate contaminates and biohazards. As well as heavy water and decontamination procedures.
CleanSpace HALO respirators are used with CleanSpace Half Masks (CS3003, CS3004, CS3005) and CleanSpace Full Face Masks (CS3006, CS3007). Accessories and spares are available for the CleanSpace Halo System including CleanSpace particulate (P3/HEPA) filter, pre-filter, protective cover, hoods/visor and cleaning/storage plug.
- IP Rating 66 – resistant to dust and liquid ingress
- Suitable for decontamination procedures
- Light weight (0.9lb),compact and comfortable
- Long operating time: up to 9 hours and quick battery recharging: < 2hours
- AirSensit™ System for mask pressure control and breath responsive airflow
- One-button system and standby and auto-start/stop mode for quick don/doffing
- Easy to use support harness
- Altitude compensated filter blocked detection
- Easy and accurate flow capability check
- Particulate filter end of life
- Battery charge level
- Low battery warning
- Manufacturers minimum design flow: 120L/min
- Peak airflow: Up to 230 l/min
- Weight: 0.9lb
- Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Operating time: up to 9 hours
- Battery recharging: less than 2 hours
- Operation: –10°C to +45°C (14°F to +113°F) at <90% relative humidity
- Charging temperature range: 0˚C to 35˚C
- Storage: –10°C to +35°C (–14°F to +95°F) at <90% relative humidity
- AC Adaptor charger: Input 100 – 240V, 50 to 60Hz, output 13.5Vdc ±5%, 24W
Suitable Applications for IP Rating 66
Particles: 6 Protected against all dust — ‘dust-tight’;
Liquids: 6 Protected against Water projected in powerful jets (12.5 mm nozzle) against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects. Test duration: at least 3 minutes, Water volume: 100 liters per minute, Pressure: 100 kPa at distance of 3 m).
CleanSpace HALO respirators are suitable for healthcare, pharmaceutical and laboratory applications where decontamination procedures are used.
Healthcare, pharmaceutical production, research, diagnostic laboratories and emergency responders. Suitable for protection against airbourne biohazards.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace is an air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure mask and is designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.
3 years from date of user purchase.