PRODUCT CODE: CS3011
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ HALO Cleaning and Storage Plug
The CleanSpace Cleaning and Storage Plug Set is designed to be used with the CleanSpace HALO Respirator unit (CS3000). It is a tool used to seal all the openings on the CleanSpace HALO PAPR unit for storage. Do not wear the respirator when the plug set is in place. The Plug Set is made of polycarbonate and silicone.
Compatible with the CleanSpace HALO (CS3000)
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace HALO PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Designed for comfort over long periods
- Allows sweating and breathability
- Easy to wash and quick drying
- Designed for long wear in harsh environments
- Easy and quick replacement
Specifications and materials
- Weight: 85g
- Dimensions: 180mm x 110mm x 800mm
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents.
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, water, grease and oil
Primary healthcare facilities, pharmaceutical production, laboratories, animal research facilities and emergency/disaster responders. Suitable for protection against particulates including airbourne biohazards.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.