PRODUCT CODE: CS3007
PRODUCT NAME: CleanSpace™ HALO Full Face Mask Med/Large
CleanSpace HALO Full Face Masks are specifically designed to work to complete the CleanSpace HALO system. Compatible with CleanSpace HALO Respirators, the Full Face Masks clip quickly onto the power units and provide good panoramic vision. Inner Orinasal Masks are made of soft silicone that readily molds to the face and does not cause allergic dermatitis. IMPORTANT: If you require intrinsically safe equipment, please consult your site Intrinsically Safe approvals. These Masks are NOT certified intrinsically safe.
Compatible with the CleanSpace HALO (CS3000) power unit
IEC 60529 IP-66
AS / NZS 1337.1:2010 High Impact Resistance
PAPR-P3 Full Face Mask
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace HALO: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Wide panoramic visor
- Hard scratch and solvent resistant coating, Age resistant materials
- Suitable for long periods of wear
- Built-in portacount adaptor for mask fit testing
- Positive pressure airflow and inner Orinasal mask prevents fogging
- Easy breathing and no resistance even during heavy exertion
- Visor seal silicone design seals to the face for optimum protection and comfort.
- Inner Orinasal mask with unique clip-in clip-out design is easily removed for cleaning
- Mylar speech diaphragm for clear communication on the job
- Spectacle kit: Fully adjustable for all face sizes, wide frames to fit large lenses for peripheral vision; engineered stability during vigorous activity (Sold separately)
- Tear-Offs: Visor protection against scratches (Sold separately)
Specifications and materials
- Weight: 725g
- Hard molded polycarbonate visor; Silicone face seal and Inner Orinasal Mask cushion. Nylon mask clips; Stainless Steel Buckle Roller; Mylar speech diaphragm EPDM rubber harness; impact modified reinforced polypropylene exhalation valve housing; silicone O-rings
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
Suitable Applications for IP Rating 66
Particles: 6 Protected against all dust — ‘dust-tight’;
Liquids: 6 Protected against Water projected in powerful jets (12.5 mm nozzle) against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects. Test duration: at least 3 minutes, Water volume: 100 liters per minute, Pressure: 100 kPa at distance of 3 m).
CleanSpace HALO with Full Face Mask are suitable for asbestos removal and chemical applications where decontamination showers are used.
Suitable Applications (other)
Specifically designed for use with decontamination operations, particularly where showering is required; long term use in areas demanding very high levels of protection; tasks where eye protection is required. Primary healthcare facilities, pharmaceutical production, laboratories, animal research facilities and emergency/disaster responders. Suitable for protection against particulates including airbourne biohazards.
Online training available with verification for compliance purposes. Register Here.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapors that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.
Parts and accessories available
- Spectacle Kit (PAF-1017)
- Tear-off Visor Anti-scratch Protectors (PAF-1018)
- Quantitative Fit Test (PortaCount) Adaptor (PAF-1015)
- Exhalation Valve (Spare) (leaf only) (PAF-1019)
- Orinasal Inner Mask Small or Medium/Large (includes inhalation valves) (Spare) (PAF-1022, PAF-1027)
- Inhalation Valve Set (6 valves, includes seats) (Spare) (PAF-1020)
- Replacement Harness (Spare) (PAF-1016)